It is a known fact that some people are born with opiate receptors which are more pronounced than others and this can easily lead to misuse of drugs etc.
However, our premise is that almost every successful individual in any profession i.e. musician, athlete, a scientist etc,. who is obsessed with their work and love it with a passion, is born with an Obsessive Gene!
It is exactly the same gene that can lead to drugs and alcohol problems but instead of calling it an opioid gene I am calling it an Obsession Genes.
This is why it is so important to understand how we can sublimate this important gene which can make one person Beethoven and another one a drug addict!
A Mars-Neptune Connection
There seems to be a definite correlation between times of mental health and Mars touching off Neptune by transit.
Those who are born with a Mars-Neptune aspect are always very obsessive but you can also go through it by transit every few months.
The stressful period can last from a few days to weeks and this applies to everyone!
Almost every shooting incident in the USA had the bearing of this stressful transit.
The most important thing is that both the timing and the duration are predictable with a high degree of accuracy!
Mental Stress Based on Age Groups is very important as everyone goes through a Mars-Neptune transit while some people are born with it.
It is a habit-forming transit and a time when people act upon wrong hunches.
If it is because of transit, then whatever you do during this period will become a long-term habit, so consciously try to cultivate good habits.
Addictions, obsessions, and scandals are all common during this transit and there are ways to offset this theme.
Advice for Parents
Sleep is very important to prevent mental health also as it affects cognitive health, emotional health, and overall health.
We have given the dates for each age group when they are susceptible to mental stress and their immune system is down. Please check it regularly and mark it in your calendar so you can remind your children or keep track of the timing.
Here is the full article about the points mentioned below about mental health and immune system. In the article, we have also given ways to offset this negative and obsessive theme as you can still control the form of obsession.
Our Projects to Sublimate Mental Stress
Here are some of the projects we are making to help youth when they are going through this mentally stressful aspect:
1- Program to calculate when you are going through a mentally stressful transit
2- A Facebook app to identify who is going through mental stress and letting that age group send virtual hugs to their friends in stress!
3- Research page showing all the artists, musicians and other talented people who were born with a Mars-Neptune aspect
3- Research page with names of all the famous people who went through the Mars-Neptune mentally stressful period and how they offset it.
Famous People With Adverse Mars-Neptune Aspect
The following Public Figures are born with an adverse Mars/Neptune aspect and need to control their obsessions and habits before they lose their free choice:
Some Examples of People with Adverse Mars/Neptune Aspects: Here are some examples of the people who were born with adverse Mars/Neptune aspects. Although they were able to sublimate their obsessive nature through work, they often miscalculated or acted on wrong hunches and went through many of the themes listed above:
• Whoopi Goldberg who was a heroin addict before completely turning her life around
• Beethoven (hearing loss became a nightmare for him in conducting)
• Copernicus (proving that the Earth revolved around the Sun became a nightmare because of the church)
• Sammy Davis Jr.
• Alfred Hitchcock (shared his nightmares with others)
• Randolph Hearst (daughter Patty was kidnapped)
• George Patton (witnessed destruction in WWII)
• Oscar Wilde (scandals)
• Infamous Hollywood gossip columnist Hedda Hopper.
• James Hoffa
• Jean Harlow (Mars-Neptune aspect when the plane crashed)
• England’s Queen Elizabeth II (who had her share of nightmares, mental stress and
scandals due to her children)
• Walt Disney (built fantasy for children)
• Ted Kennedy (drowning of secretary)
• Liz Taylor (addictions), John Lennon (feelings of betrayal and walking into a trap)
• Rod Stewart, Mick Jagger (music but also drugs)
• Arthur Miller (who sublimated his obsessive tendencies into ballroom dancing)
• Joseph Stalin, Edgar Hoover of CIA and George Bush (covert activities and both
responsible for countless deaths)
• Leonardo da Vinci (workaholic artist)
• Nostradamus ( the doomsday prophet who mostly saw disasters but they still believe even his wrong prophecies!).
We are a non-profit organization and your donation will enable a good cause and help us find the best potential for children and youth. If LetKidsDream is useful to you, please consider keeping it online and growing. Let us transform the lives of all children and future generations by using our findings in constructive ways. We strongly believe that every child has the potential to become a Champion!
Your contribution will make a direct impact on the lives of children and youth who go unnoticed as their talents are labeled as some challenge or even handicap.
All your contributions are tax-deductible in the USA. Let Kids Dream is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. In Canada, Let Kids Dream is a non-profit organization